Our New Home

Sorry it has been so long I have been out of camera commission again. But hopefully that will end now. Anyways I thought that I would post some pictures of where exactly we are going to live in Price. But before I show you any pictures there are a couple of things that I want you to remember......
1. It has been INCREDIBLY hard to find a decent rental place down here. We went from wanting to rent, to wanting to buy, and then finally to renting until we are able to find a decent place to buy (whole other story). But yes seriously if you are wondering ask me sometime about the house with no doors.
2. This is just temporary until we find something we like.
3. I am not sure if there are really and "bad" areas in Price, but although it may not look like it, I have actually seen worse areas then where this apartment is at.
4. It's a 4 bedroom for only 750 a month and they let us sign a 6 month lease.
5. And finally...although it may not look super stylish on the outside, yes it's very very very old. It has been totally re-done on the inside. New carpet, walls, kitchen, and bathroom. It's actually very cute. Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures of the inside cause people are still living there and I would have just felt weird taking pictures.
Anyways with that all being said here it is......

Yup it's got a gravel yard.
and yes this is our next door neighbor, luckily it's just a cleaning supply store and not a real chemical plant :)

and yes this is our other neighbor
It's only temporary, it's only temporary, it's only temporary.

And in case you were wondering this is where Brett has been living for the last 4 weeks. The good old best western.
This is the view from our hotel. This is only part of Price. It's really quite beautiful down here. I think that I am really going to like it.





Comments

The Pea said…
You'll do great there! And you can live ANYWHERE as long as your together! Just ask me (lol)
Camille said…
you know, Price is only 2 hours from Moab...
stephschmidt said…
Kelly, I love it! I think it looks way cute! And it does look beautiful down there. I can't wait until you get settled and we can come visit!
Megan said…
With all those disclaimers, I was expecting way worse! I think it looks pretty cute on the outside! At least it doesn't look like your neighbor's house. Yikes! Well, I'm excited to come visit you one day. But I am SO going to miss you!!
Sandra said…
it will look great when you are done. enjoy. we just got our hands on a very sick house that needs lots of loving attention. it can be done. enjoy

Popular Posts