Digital Scrapbooking Blog

My friend Megan has started a digital scrap booking blog. You should check it out. If you ever wanted to start but just don't know where, this is a good place to look. She helped me get started. So much better than real scrapbooking (sorry for all that do that it's just not for me) I mean no big messes, no children trying to join in on the fun and stealing all of your supplies, no keeping track of all the pictures and what order they should go in, and no more big expenses on material (o.k. there is some expense but there is also ALOT of freebies out there).

http://www.realscrappy.blogspot.com/

Comments

Valeri said…
Well, maybe eventually I'll actually have time to sit down and read this blog. It looks like it's right up my alley, as I've been wanting to get into digital scrapbooking for years now! Thanks for sharing the link!
stephschmidt said…
I so love digital scrapbooking; I'm so glad you taught me all about it, Kelly. I'll need to check this new blog out!

Popular Posts