Kyanna starts dance

I have been waiting and waiting for Kyanna to be old enough to start dance! So I am so excited for this. I was never really into dance, except for a few years of clogging, so I don't know a whole lot about it but I am so excited to watch Kyanna dance.


I was a little nervous about this because there are a few things about Kyanna that could make or break her first experience with dance. First, I still kind of feel that she is a little bit on the young side so she may not really get it. Second, Kyanna is well.... stubborn is the word that comes to my mind. If Kyanna doesn't want to dance there would be absolutely no convincing her. Third, she can be very very shy. So I really didn't know what to expect.


Unfortunately I had to work her first day so Brett went with her and the other kids. And she did great!!! She participated, she did the dance steps, and I haven't really been able to get her to take off her tap shoes all weekend! Even the other mothers in the class told Brett that she was doing very good for her first time! I am so excited to go with her on Tuesday. I think that she might really like this! But time will tell. Here are a few pictures of her first day!


I think this pictures is funny. What's up with that little girl on the floor! Typical three year old I guess!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Oh those are SO cute! I love her tiny ballet slippers! I'm so glad she's liking it so far!
The Pea said…
So fun! Where are you taking her?
Unknown said…
These pictures are adorable! I bet she totally loves it!
Dan and Ang said…
Cute cute pictures! I just love Ky. She's hilarious. That last picture is so funny - it had me laughing out loud. I wish I could go do a dance class!
Camille said…
What a cute little miniature ballerina!
Wendy said…
How cute is that? Glad she likes it!

Popular Posts