Jenna's Blessing

We blessed Jenna last Sunday. It was great to see all of our family. Here are some quick pictures from that day. I love this one with all three of them. Seriously how lucky can you get to have all three kids smiling at long enough to get a picture. Amazing!


Also just a quick update with Jenna. I took her to her two month appt. yesterday. Yucky for shots. She actually has been handling it quite well. Yesterday she kind of looked like she didn't feel very good, but today has been much better. She now weighs 9.2lbs which is a 3lbs gain in two months! She went from the 4th percentile to the 14th. She is also 22 inches long which I think is about the 22 percentile and much like Will, she has a big head in the 70 percentile. Many things about Jenna remind me of Will when he was a baby, despite the fact that they look a lot alike. It's been an adjustment to three kids, I won't lie, but I feel that everyday becomes just a little bit easier (not much, but some). I start back at work tomorrow I am a little nervous but also a little excited. It's comforting knowing that I only need to work 3-4 shifts a month and that I am able to leave the kids with Brett.

Comments

Hilary said…
That dress is amazing, and your kids are gorgeous!
The Pea said…
I was watching you guys on Sunday, you are such a sweet family. I feel blessed and inspired by you guys.

Good luck back to work, if Bret needs anything he can always count on us. (that goes for you too, your kids are welcome here anytime you need anything... even a nap!!!)
stephschmidt said…
Wow, what a PERFECT picture of your kids! Priceless! What a wonderful day; I was so incredibly sad to miss the blessing. My mom said it was wonderful - of course. Sorry you're heading back to work, but I agree that it's awesome you can always either have you or Brett with the kids.
ErinB said…
So cute! I have to say that I love the blessing dress! Natalie had the same one! We have good taste :)
Dan and Ang said…
I love her dress! She's beautiful! I was so sad that I couldn't be at her blessing. I'm sure it was great! I love that picture of all your kids!
Unknown said…
First Jennas Dress is so beautiful!! Second I hope that you get on ok at work tomorrow. It is never easy going back. Great thing that Brett can stay at home with the kids while you are away!
Jessica said…
**Awesome** picture of the kids -- I love Will and Kyanna's matching outfits!

Popular Posts