Fun at Cornbellys

O.k. so I know that it has been a really long time since I have updated my blog and I am really tired so this may not make a lot of sense. But I felt like I needed to give some kind of update. Actually life has been quite calm which has been nice. Yesterday we went to Cornbelly's with Jill, Cole, and Tori. It was lots of fun, but really only because we went on the two for one day and before dark so it was cheap. But the kids really had fun, until it just got too cold to really even function. Poor Kyanna wouldn't even take her hands out of her pockets. So here are some pictures from that.


They loved this jumping pillow and it was nice because the had a little one for little kids so Kyanna actually had fun on it too.

Kyanna of course is holding her hands out for me apparently she wasn't too thrilled about the pumpkin princess!

It was fun to see Will and Cole get along so well and have so much fun. And apparently they loved the pumpkin princess and the pumpkin coach!

This was a very cold hayride. But still fun!

Comments

Unknown said…
What a great day out!! It looks like you guys had such a great time!! Thanks for the update! Hope you were able to get some rest so you arent so tired!!
Cynthia said…
Cute! I've wanted to do that for years and we still haven't gotten over there. Maybe next week if it warms up. It's darn cold out there!
stephschmidt said…
That sounds so fun! I'm glad the kids got along well :) Cute cute pictures!
Camille said…
cute photos -- looks like fun!
Dan and Ang said…
How fun! You guys are always doing something fun. :) Cute pictures!

Popular Posts