Hmmmmm!

Well all I can say is that is has been really really hard to have dial-up Internet. That mixed with a not great computer has really put quite a damper on my blogging. I have just really lost all desire to post new things because it has come to be such a pain in the butt to actually do it. So here I am now at a better computer for a short-time, without my camera, and I can't think of anything good to even post. Of course once I leave from this computer I will think of many things that want to post. Anyways the good news is that Brett is in the process of building a better computer for us and then maybe we can re-consider doing high speed Internet again and then maybe my desire for blogging will return! I have been thinking about putting advertisements on my blog, because I have heard that you can make money, but what do you think? Will it be too annoying? I don't know part of me thinks well if you can make money why not? But then another part of me thinks that it is just annoying when you see advertisements. Well anyways on a side-note Kyanna went to nursery today without crying! I couldn't hardly believe it. Also I am going to be starting a new job at St. Marks Outpatient Surgery, as a per diem nurse next week, that I am really excited about.

Comments

Jessica said…
From what I understand, you need a huge readership to make money from advertisements, so if just your family and friends read the blog, it likely won't work. They don't send a check until you've hit a certain threshold, and it takes a LOT of hits on the ads.
Valeri said…
It's funny how our desire to blog comes and goes, doesn't it?

Congrats on the new job!
stephschmidt said…
Way to go, Ky! Such a milestone! Congrats on the new job - I'm so happy for you! Good to know about the advertisements because I've wondered how that works too :) And YES, get dsl internet because I miss you on here!
Deanne Hill said…
Yay for going to nursery! It gives me hope that my crazy will one day go too! :) I'm glad you found a job you like! And, I agree with steph- we miss seeing your posts! :)

Popular Posts