Dinner Anyone? Kyanna's cookin!

It's funny that I just got done complaining about having nothing to blog about and then material just seems to present itself. I don't know maybe it's because I am looking now. Anyways I usually don't get too worried when Kyanna is quiet, she is really good playing by herself. So I wasn't too worried when I hadn't heard from her this afternoon for a while. Until she came out covered in this white substance all over her clothes and face (sorry no picture of that) and it was stinky. So I went back to her room and this is what I found all over her kitchen.
uhm... yeah wondering what that possibly might be. Well let me show you.
That's right, it's onion powder. All over her kitchen, all over her play food, all over her carpet, and all over herself. Yes, the stink was the onion powder. She emptied the whole container! WEll I tried to clean it up as much as I could but now our house has a faint smell of onion powder, how lovely. So if you happen to come over in the next couple of days, I am sorry. OUr house stinks!

Comments

Valeri said…
I just assumed it was flour until I scrolled down. Wow, Kyanna is quite creative! Next time we're in town we'll have to stop by for dinner!
stephschmidt said…
I can just imagine Kyanna's smile when she came out of her room covered in onion powder! She is so funny! I hope you're feeling better, Kelly!
Deanne Hill said…
That's super cute! Do the kids love to help you in the kitchen? :)
Megan said…
Hey--at least she knew that Onion Powder is an ingredient that goes in a KITCHEN. You know, average NORMAL kids might have just emptied the sucker anywhere, but Kyanna? True to her name, she knows a spice when she sees one! She knew it belonged in the kitchen--so obviously, she's BRILLIANT.
Camille said…
That is great! T and Rebecca did that with powdered sugar once -- that smelled better.
Wendy said…
That is funny! Of all the spices she could have chosen, she picked a stinky one. Hope the smell goes away soon!
Dan and Ang said…
She is so funny! I bet she was quite pleased with herself. :)
Nicki Crockett said…
I was feeling bad for you until Paige found the Desitin today. You'll have to check out my blog for the photo.

Popular Posts