Pony Express Days

Yesterday we spent the afternoon at Eagle Mountain with Brett and the kids and my good friend, Jill and her kids. Will had tons of fun going on all the rides. His favorite was the Ferris wheel, which unfortunately meant that he needed to go with me. Now I usually don't have a problem with heights, but throw in some really large gusts of wind, and I start to get a little nervous. Oh the things we do for our kids! Kyanna, of course, in true Kyanna fashion hated all the rides, except for the boat ride. For some reason she loved that ride. Maybe because it didn't go up in the air and it moved about as fast as a turtle!















Comments

stephschmidt said…
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had fun at Pony Express Days!
Dan and Ang said…
It looks like you guys had so much fun! I LOVE Pony Express Days - it's one of my favorite things about Eagle Mountain. Thanks for the pictures!
Camille said…
How fun -- Kyanna sounds like Teancum. We paid for a ticket to Lagoon and had to really coax him to go on any rides. And I have pictures of him screaming on all of the rides that he did go on.
Wendy said…
You'd think we would have gone to that since we lived in Eagle Mountain for 5 years, but we never did. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Popular Posts