Happy 2nd Birthday Kyanna!



Happy Birthday to my sweet Kyanna! I can't believe that it has been two years since she joined our family. It has been so much fun! I love her beautiful smile and her fiery personality. Even at two she has no problems voicing her opinion! I love that she comes up to me all the time and gives me hugs and kisses. I love how she plays so well with her brother. And I also love having a girl, growing up with all brothers, it has been so much fun to finally have someone to play dolls with!

Comments

Jessica said…
Happy birthday to Kyanna! I hope we get to meet her soon -- she and Haven and Avery would have a blast together.
Valeri said…
How sweet! Happy Birthday Kyanna!
Deanne Hill said…
How fun! Pepper shares her b-day with my little Bug! Are you doing anything fun today? Happy Birthday! :)
stephschmidt said…
Happy Birthday sweet Kyanna! I hope you had a fun birthday! One of my favorite things Kyanna does is whenever anyone says anything about "pretty" she points at herself :) So cute!!
Dan and Ang said…
Happy Birthday, Kyanna! I hope you all had a fun day! I love sharing my birthday with her!
Deanne Hill said…
Ang, is your birthday on the 28th too? Crazy. That is a popular day! Happy B-Day Ang! Wha Hoo! (Sorry about the threadjack, Kelly! :))
Camille said…
Happy Birthday Kyanna! I know exactly what you mean about having a little girl -- I had all brothers too. Everybody needs a little girl.
Wendy said…
Happy late birthday, Kyanna!

Popular Posts