It's great to be eight!

 My handsome, wonderful, smart, kind, loving, and funny son turned 8! I can't believe that he is old enough to be 8 I just really can't believe it!! He is such an awesome kid. He loves riding bikes, pokemon, star wars (still!), legos, swimming, playing the piano, and singing. He is gets so excited about everything and is always willing to try something new.  He got a green machine for his birthday which has been a hit with many of his friends. In fact one of his friends is getting it tomorrow for his birthday!

Turning 8 is such an exciting birthday! And he was so excited. When Williams teacher this year came by and asked him what he most looking forward too he answered him by saying getting baptized! I love that.

He started scouts also. He LOVES it and has already earned his bobcat. Scouts is kind of a new thing for me and well.....it's weird. I am sorry it is. The whole background story based on Jungle Book? really fictional kids book? And the cheers....WOW....the cheers. But all in all I think cub scouts is a great program and he loves it so that is all the matters!





Here are some pictures that we took in the canyon for his baptism invitations. I took them and well I am kind of proud of myself since I have no photography skills at all.






Williams baptism was such a special day and even made more special cause it happened on my birthday! I could feel the spirit so strong during the whole program. Thank you to of our family that came that made it such a special day especially Nate and Grandma Valeri for talking.





Words can't even explain how grateful I am that my grandparents, Will's great grandparents are still able to attend these events and are so involved in my kids life. That's how they were with me and they are still that way with my children. Such wonderful examples...I am so lucky! They gave William his scriptures with their testimonies written inside I hope that he always treasures that.

Comments

Popular Posts