A Princess Party

I have so much to post about. Last week was one crazy week but it was so much fun. I am going to have to post a little at a time. First we will start with Kyanna. She turned five last Tuesday. I can't hardly believe it! I can't believe that she is getting so old. I actually get kind of chocked up when I think about her starting kindergarten this year! I still love how she really doesn't want anyone but me....I am really so glad that hasn't changed! She has been learning to read and has been doing an amazing job. She is still WAY on the shy side but she handles things so well. She is going to be an excellent mother as she spends all of her time playing home. Sometimes she is the mom and sometimes she is the babysitter! She loves to ride her bike everywhere! And can keep with with William pretty darn good. She still shows no interest in television and lets her imagination take her away all afternoon!
This was the first time that Kyanna has had a friend party. We invited 6 cute little girls and one super cute little boy who loves Kyanna! It was a princess party and I couldn't believe it. I so expected to be running around all over the place and getting after the kids. But this party was So civilized. They all lined up to play games, they all sat there and watched her open her presents. They all sat on the front porch to eat cake, and then they all colored together until there parents came to get them. It was AMAZING so so so not like Will's party's. It was really a good time.

playing put the princess in her room.

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
Aw, I love it! Happy Birthday, sweet Kyanna!!
Moores said…
Happy birthday Kyanna! We were so sorry that we had to miss the party! It looks like it was a lot of fun!

Popular Posts