British Style

When we first decided to sign William up for the British soccer camp we thought oh what a great idea we will host a coach and then the camp will be paid for. So we did it. Well the day that they were to arrive I was thinking Why Why did we do this. I have such a busy week....babysitting, Kyanna's birthday, camping trip, and not to mention work. I we really really regretting signing up for this, especially when we learned that we would be hosting two soccer coaches.
But oh my heck I am SO GLAD that we did. It was such a fun week. We had so much fun with them. They were so good with the kids. It really was such a neat experience to have them with us. I bought so much healthy food for that week thinking that is what they wanted. NOpe I went through two boxes of corn dogs in the first two days (they had never had them before) they drank all my kool-aid and my diet pepsi! They slept on the love sac, they really thought that we cool! They were nice and clean. It was really fun. Definitely will be doing that again next year.

Oh and well for the camp....it was awesome. I know that Will learned so much. I stayed for the last day and they played a game and Will was actually playing a position. I know he had a good time or else there is no way that he would have been willing to go everyday for three hours in the heat. It was a fun week!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
How fun! I'm glad it turned out so well and that Will loved it so much!
Erica said…
I'm glad you had a great experience! I had no idea you could host a coach! We will have to do it next year!
Moores said…
It sounds like it ended up being a neat experience! Ben sure had a lot of fun playing soccer that night with the pros!
Katie Stoddart said…
We did that camp last year. We didn't host anyone, because I didn't know about it then. Glad Will enjoyed it!

Popular Posts