Today Must Have Been....

ONe of those days my kids have been whipping out the funny sayings. Here are two that I thought were particularly funny.

One the way to school this morning..

Will: Mom all the lights are out because of me
Me: Why?
Will: Because of my awesomeness! Except for that light (pointing to the brake light of the car in front of us) doesn't think I am awesome.

Then this evening Kyanna was asking about getting shots (I don't know why it was brought up, I think they are seriously terrified to this day of them) and I told her that right before she starts kindergarten she would have to get another shot. She said "I am going to cry like a little boy"

Funny cause usually you here crying like a little girl. I thought it was funny that she would switch it to boy.

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
Your kids are hilarious! I love that you took the time to write these down!
Megan said…
Kyanna is wise! In my seven years of teaching jr. high I've had about 10 kids cry in my classroom for some reason or another. And only ONE of them was a girl.

Popular Posts