Seaworld in the Rain

So apparently we weren't very diligent about taking pictures at Seaworld. PRobably cause half the time we worried that it was going to start to rain at any minute and the other half cause everything was so cool we didn't want to waste a minute spending it taking pictures. I really really like Seaworld.

Seaworld was fun! It was cloudy but warm. IT was actually fantastic cause we were by no means miserable and there was hardly anyone there. It's kind of funny cause it didn't rain all day, we even had some sunny times, but as soon as the Shamu show started, you know the big show, the reason for going, and it POURED rain like crazy. But we are die hards, we didn't care. And as soon as the show was over....sunny!

Can I say the fact that you can pet the dolphins....awesome. Not that I did cause I am not like that but the kids sure loved it. My personal favorite show was the Sea Lions Live...so cute!

So here are the few pictures we took....










o.k. this pictures is funny to me cause Will is sitting in the soak zone. We are on the bench one level about the soak zone...little too cold for me. But this picture doesn't show justice but there were NO PARENTS in the soak zone all kiddies. I thought that was hilarious. Plus Will thought he was pretty cool sitting there by himself. And yes he did get soaked.

Comments

Popular Posts