Holiday Cards!

Well it's that time again. Christmas Cards aaahhhhh!!! Actually I really love doing Christmas cards, cause it's a fun way to show off how cute your kids are without being all.....MY KIDS are SO cute. Especially people that you haven't seen in awhile. Also I love doing my Christmas letter cause it's a great journal entry for myself.

This year for my Christmas Cards I am going to look at Shutterfly. They have SO many cute ones to choose from. I had a really hard time choosing but here are a few of my favorite. YOu can go here to check them out http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards
or here

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery



I LOVE this one for many reasons. First I love the brown with the traditional Christmas colors, so classy. Second, it say Merry Christmas because this is after all a holiday for Christ and I don't like to be politically correct:), and Third cause I can put a picture of each kid!
This might MIGHT be my favorite though.

It's just so classy and elegant. And I think it would look really good with my pictures.
And Finally...
I like this one just because it's so Christmassy (is that a word). All the right colors, the right sayings, and again I can put a picture of each kid.
hmmmm how will I ever decide!!
If you are looking for some cool gifts from shutterfly go to http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars . I got one for my mom one year and she loved it! Has still kept it!!!

and......if you want 50 free photo cards too....go here: Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up:
http://bit.ly/sfly2010
No seriously the cards a WAY cool!!! Enjoy the upcoming Holiday Season!!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
These are so cute I just downloaded some digital scrapbooking stuff today to make our Christmas cards. I cant wait to start.
stephschmidt said…
I love all of them!! How will you ever choose? I can't wait to see which one you decide on :)
Lisa said…
Did you get paid for this post? ;0)
Can't wait to get yours.
Kelly Stoddart said…
ha ha yeah Lisa kind of... I get 50 free photo cards for doing it:)

Popular Posts