Gratitude Journals

This year we had Will and Ky do a gratitude journal. Each day they would write, or color in Ky's case, something that they were thankful for. Here are some highlights....

Will...


Thankful that we can play on the computer
Thankful for brownies
Thankful for snow cause it's fun to play in.
Thankful for crayons.
Thankful for my eyes.
Thankful for Friday fun centers.
Thankful for my legos
Thankful for my head and my brain.
Thankful that we can go to Birthday parties.


Here are Ky's some are VERY similar to Will's but surprising she did come up some on her own.


Thankful that Kyra can come over and play.
Thankful that Daddy can go to work.
Thankful that we can drink.
Thankful that we can put makeup on.
Thankful that we can play on the I pod.
Thankful that we can curl our hair.
Thankful that we can go to story time.
Thankful that we can go to Grandma's house.

And I am thankful for my AWESOME children!

Comments

Steph said…
What a good idea! I love what they came up with. Happy Thanksgiving!

Popular Posts