O.k. I am writing this because I have been getting some comments about my previous post and I think that some people may have misunderstood what I meant. I am in NO WAY complaining about anything. I am SO SO SO thankful for everything that I have. What I was really trying to say is that really I have NOTHING to complain about, I am so blessed. I was really also trying to say that I realize that my little problems are just that LITTLE, especially when you look at all that is around you. That's all. As soon as I can get Brett to help me with the pictures again I will be posting about our Gerbil and Will's karate!!!!

Comments

Megan said…
I totally got it, Kel. There was nothing wrong with your post. I had a very similar post myself last week! You are awesome!
Dan and Ang said…
I got it also. :) I loved the post. I think it's a great reminder and a good thing to remember, even though it's hard sometimes.
stephschmidt said…
Ditto Ang :) Can't wait to see the pics of the gerbil and karate! And of Will's clean room - I still think that was a stroke of brilliance on your part!

Popular Posts