A dance recital, a Santa Claus visit, and Temple Square

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to the last couple of days....



Why why why am I such a scrooge. I think going to the mall to see Santa Claus is one of the things that I feel like you have to do, rather than get to do, during Christmas time. I just don't like dealing with no parking, long lines, and rude people! Reason why I do most of my shopping online. But I do have to say this year was not so bad, we went to Fashion Place mall and there was only three people in line in front of us.

and...YaY!!!Kyanna didn't cry this year. Do you like how not one child is looking at the camera?


I don't like how dark these turned out, but oh well. Here is Kyanna's dance recital, it was so flippin cute. I must say right before it was her turn she was clinging to my leg pretty good and so I thought that there is no way she is going to out there, but she did it! TOO CUTE!



For FHE last night we made our annual visit to Temple Square! Growing up it was tradition to go to Temple Square on Christmas Eve, well Brett's family always has a Christmas Eve party so we try and go for FHE every year!




ha ha I love this picture of Will!



am I a terrible Mom, I made my baby, who has bronchitis mind you, go out in the cold. But really I am pretty sure she was warmer than the rest of this. This little coat is awesome, we have had it ever since Will is a baby. It keeps them SO warm usually they are sweating when we take them out.





And just because she is cute....



Wow that was like three posts in one!

Comments

The Pea said…
You know people in Ukraine put their sick babies out in the cold because they think it is good for them. You just turned into a Ukrainian for the evening. And heck I bet you guys had a blast. I am so jealous I am ready for our trip downtown but I am not sure I can make it!!
Dan and Ang said…
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I love the pictures. Looks like you've been having fun!

Popular Posts