Having Fun with Photoshop

I am having fun with my new camera and photoshop (thanks again Todd don't know what we do without you!) So here is what I have been working on. Basically I know very very little about photoshop except that it's not user friendly at all. But I have found some really cool tutorials on line that I have been trying out.
I am still learning so some of these I don't totally love but....oh well!
Will vintage look
t.
Kyanna enhanced
Jenna enhanced
I think this one is my favorite it's half sepia.
And then this one is supposed to look faded.

Comments

Hilary said…
Looks great! If you ever have any questions -- just let me know! And, make sure to download Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions, if you haven't already!
Valeri said…
Wolf Camera offers lots of classes, including a Photoshop Elements class. I don't know which version of Photoshop you're working with, but Elements is much more user-friendly than actual Photoshop itself is. I haven't done much in that program, but I have Elements and love it. I'm assuming there's a Wolf Camera in your area... check it out. It may be worth taking just to grasp some of the basics and to feel more comfortable with the program. That's great you have Todd there to help you! It's fun, huh?
stephschmidt said…
I totally agree, Kelly, I don't think Photoshop is user friendly at all! Todd loves it and keeps trying to get me to learn it, but I don't like it. I love your pictures though. And I love the half sepia best, too :)
Camille said…
The Will Vintage Look photo -- I thought you took Brett's head as a child and glued it onto Will's body. :) He looks SO much like Brett!

Popular Posts