Serious Skills!

This is a video that I took of Will Easter morning of him sword fighting using a stick. This is pretty much what he does everyday all the time. It doesn't always have to be a stick, it can be a shoe, a piece of popcorn, a fork, a book, a piece of paper, a pen, anyways you get the point. It's so much fun to watch him use his imagination (and boy does he have one!) and well it keeps him entertained so I am not complaining one bit, until he does it at church. And of course you can hear Kyanna yelling in the background "take picture, take picture." Like I said she loves to have her picture taken.

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
I love the sound effects. :) I see that there wasn't any tickling going on - I got in trouble for trying that during a sword fight (or something). :)
stephschmidt said…
He really does have SUCH an imagination! That is one of my favorite things to watch; the things that kids come up with! No wonder Will's such a Star Wars fan :)

Popular Posts