March 8th on March uhm....10th

O.k. so I know that I said I would do a post of what we are doing on the 8th of every month. But this month it is was another Sunday. And I don't know about some people but despite going to church, Sunday's are fairly boring and uneventful. O.k. so we went to church, came home, by some miracle Kyanna took a nap, while the rest of us watched a movie. Then we went over to my parents house for dinner with my family and then came home and went to bed. I KNOW boring. I can't even believe that I even bothered to type all that. Anyways I have to stick with it, right. O.k. but here are some of things that I have been obsessed with lately:




Bunk beds!
I have been searching on ksl.com for a good set of bunk beds (do you say beds or bed, technically it's one bunk bed, but two beds) anyways I have yet to find something within our price range that looks relatively safe so I think we may just go to Ikea and get one. We will see. Originally I thought Will and the new baby would share a room, but then my brilliant friend suggested that I put Will and Kyanna in the same room and then the new baby wouldn't wake either one of them up (in theory). So hopefully something will turn up on kls. before we go to ikea.


Coupons and Good Deals!
I have found a couple of websites and blogs lately that I have just been going crazy over and LOVE! It has inspired me to start cutting coupons again (I did it while we were living in Oregon, but never got back into it). That is how I was able to spend a dollar at Walgreens for two packages of diapers and a big set of wipes. Let me share some of the websites that I have been going to. I love them!







Potty Training!

Of course now that I bought some more diapers for Kyanna she has decided that it is FINALLY time to potty train (luckily one of the two diapers that I bought was newborn in preparation for the new little one!) Today she only had one accident. Although I am pretty sure I was in the bathroom about every 10-15 minutes, most of which were false alarms. Because she did so well today I took her to the store to pick out some more underwear, three was just not cutting it. She picked out Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse. I will be SO happy if we are finally able to get her potty trained. Next we will work on the bink. But for now we will stick with Potty Training.

All I can say is... I love this Show! I think I especially like this season, because there isn't one team that I totally despise. Usually there is one that I just want to lose so bad, but not this year. So it's fun to watch and not really care who wins. Although that I could change, I wasn't to thrilled about the Mother and deaf son team using that U-turn.
So that's about it. Hopefully next 8th won't be as boring!!!

Comments

Jessica said…
Have you checked out Craigslist for bunk beds? It a great site for used stuff. We just bought a toddler bed off of it. You can often pay an outside service for delivery, and it's much cheaper than new. We've haad tons of success buying and selling on the site.
http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/ Check "Furniture" or "Baby and kids"
Cynthia said…
I second Jessica's suggestions for other places to look.

We just reassembled the girls beds back into bunk beds (they can be 2 twin beds or a set of bunks) to save space in their bedroom. The bunks were looking pretty trashed with crayon marks etc. so we took them to my Daddy and he re-laquered (white) them for us so they'll look new again. If you find an beat-up looking set for cheap you could probably get him to do this for you too.
Hilary said…
You know, your music selections on your website NEVER fail to make me happy. I think we have the same exact eclectic taste in music!
Dan and Ang said…
Thanks for the update. :) I think that'll be so fun for Will and Ky to get bunk beds. I think they'll love them!
stephschmidt said…
I love your 8th updates, even if you think it's boring. I always think just hearing about ordinary days are interesting :) I love the bunk beds idea; I agree with Ang - I think they'll love them!
Wendy said…
We also LOVE the Amazing Race and usually have one team that we absolutely hate, but this year we also haven't found one. Good luck finding bunk beds!
Lisa said…
I'm sure WalMart has a set of bunk beds. I don't know how much they are. Have you looked at them yet?
Camille said…
Your Sundays sound about like mine. So I guess mine are boring too. But isn't boring nice sometimes?

Popular Posts