Snow! Snow! Snow!

So I don't know if it snowed anywhere else today (Brett said it did not in West Valley) but here we got a good, oh I don't know, 20 minutes of snow this morning. Well Kyanna has been dying to wear her snow outfit for many many weeks now. I keep telling her that we have to wait until it snows. So this morning, without thinking about it, I said "look Kyanna it's snowing" well she ran back into her room and immediately started to put on her snow pants. She put on the snow pants, her socks, shoes, and jacket with absolutely no help from me. And then she runs into my room and says "I am ready to go outside". By that time it had completely stopped snowing and had already melted. But we went outside anyways to try it out. And luckily while she was running around in all that gear she fell on the grass so uhm...lucky we had the snow pants on!


Comments

Unknown said…
I love the snow. We have had a lot of it here. Just wait till there is loads of snow and you really get to wear your snow clothes. She will love it the!!
Camille said…
She should come visit us in Wyoming. We got snow yesterday and there's still snow on the ground. It is COLD though!
stephschmidt said…
Cute Kyanna! I love her snow outfit :) We didn't get snow, but Todd did at Moog. I love your background - so cute!
Dan and Ang said…
She's so cute! I love how excited she was. :) The snow is definately one thing I don't miss about living here. :)

Popular Posts