Santa Claus

Yesterday we went to South Towne Mall to see Santa Claus, well after fighting the traffic, chasing William everywhere, spilling our drink, and taking Will potty three plus times we were unable to see him. See we got there at 12:30 and apparently they close the line at 12:30 so Santa can go "feed the Reindeer" from 1:00 to 1:45. So o.k. we thought great well let the kids go play in the little playground area for awhile. At 1:20 we decided to stand in line, well the line was long. We probably would have had to wait another hour before seeing Santa. At that point I was done and the kids had been done for awhile. So we left. And oh boy my kids were NOT happy with me.
Can I just say right here I really hate the Mall. Why do you have to go to the mall to see Santa, surely there must be an easier way. I tried so hard to avoid the mall and now I was going to have to go back another day! So today we decided for try number two (well actually three thanks to the big snowstorm on Saturday) as we were driving over to South Towne I heard on the radio that they were having a concert there right then. There was no way I was going to that mall during some concert so we decided to go over to Fashion Place Mall instead. It was great we waited for one person in front of us to see Santa. I think I might be done with South Towne. Anyways here are some pictures I took, since I am way too cheap to buy any. Unfortunately they only let you take two of your own pictures. Maybe next year Kyanna won't cry.



Comments

stephschmidt said…
Oh no - poor Ky! What is that awful Santa Claus doing to her?! How frustrating at South Towne; I'm so glad you went to Fashion Place instead! Such cute pictures! (And I like Will's haircut :) )
Dan and Ang said…
Cute pictures again! South Towne is sooo busy during Christmas! I'm so glad you found another place to go.
Anonymous said…
I can't believe I finally found you!!! I have actually looked for you on and off for years-- I thought for sure you would at least send me a wedding announcement when the time came--apparently 5+ years ago--because YOU DO KNOW WHERE I LIVE. anyway send me an email: ttfgrover@hotmail.com LOVE your college roomie--tara
Cynthia said…
Cute! I love the crying on Santa's lap. Somewhere online there is a website with nothing but photos of kids freaking out on Santa's lap.

I don't go to South Towne anymore either when I can avoid it but for different reasons. I won't shop within the boundaries of the new Canyons School District so as to avoid having one dime of my money benefiting that district. If I can't get it in my hometown, I'll go to Fashion Place.
Anonymous said…
I think that picture is adorable!! I'm sorry about your frustration with the mall!

Love,
Aunt Carolyn

Popular Posts