It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No it's... Well What is That?

All I can say about this post is... That I never really know what to expect when Brett comes home from work. I am never sure what new treasure he has found. But I think that this tops the cake. This is what he brought home last night!
(by the way, thanks honey for giving me permission to post these way embarrassing pictures of you on our blog!!!)






Sorry I can't figure out how to turn the pictures. But what a hottie, huh! Yes that is a Robin Costume. My own little super hero! The funny thing is a couple years ago he brought home a Batman costume.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweet.
Dan and Ang said…
Why am I not surprised?.... :) He's so funny!
Wendy said…
Nice, Brett! That is pretty funny!
stephschmidt said…
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Like Ang, I am not surprised at all! At least he always keeps up laughing :)
Camille said…
No way! That is such a JAMES thing to do! :) Do you still have the Batman costume?
Unknown said…
I am laughing!! this is so funny. Thanks for the smile Brett!
Lisa said…
Is this supposed to make us jealous? He does look pretty hot in his Robin costume...but my hubby is still hotter! Did he walk in the door dressed like this? That would have been really funny!~
Deanne Hill said…
Love it! :) I think you make a fantastic boy wonder, Brett! Maybe if you forward these pics to Christopher Nolan he'll be pleased to feature you in the next Batman film! That would be awesome! :)
Megan said…
You know, my respect for Brett just went up a HUGE notch...you know how Trevor and i are about dressing up! (There's your comment, Kelly...)

Popular Posts