Lately Kyanna has been pulling down her diaper whenever she is wet. So I had the great idea that maybe she was some kind of wonder child and would be potty trained at 18 months old. So we bought some really cute underwear and tried it for a couple of days. Well.... it turned out that maybe she isn't quite ready to be potty trained. But no harm done. However, ever since we bought her all of that cute underwear she wants to wear it everyday! And not just one pair. No no no she wants to wear every single pair. And don't even think for a minute that she will let you help her, she insists that she do it herself. So this is the result. We have underwear all over the house. It's great!

Comments

stephschmidt said…
Kyanna is so funny! I can totally see her insisting on wearing every single pair and having to put them on herself! She is too cute!
Deanne Hill said…
Hey Brett (and wonderful fam)! It's your favorite (self-proclaimed) cousin! I love your kids! They are darling! What are your plans after finishing up school in June?
Dan and Ang said…
Ky is hilarious! She's so entertaining. :) I love that she wants to wear them all at the same time! So cute!
Anonymous said…
Kelly- I'm right there with you. Paige loves underwear! She will pee on the potty if I put her on it, then five minutes later she'll wet her underwear. No help from me putting them on either. Her latest thing is to wear them over her diaper.
Lisa said…
Super cute! I dread toilet training. It just seems really hard. Kooy's not ready yet but I know I will put it off a long as possible. I'm lazy like that.

Popular Posts