Horton Hears A Who!





Me and my friend Jill took the kids to see Horton Hears a Who today. And although I really didn't get to watch the entire movie between potty breaks and chasing Will down the isle, and handing out an seeming endless supply of candy (which may have contributed to the running!) I thought the movie was pretty cute. Obviously like all Dr. Suess books it has a good message. I am not necessarily a huge Jim Carrey fan, but I love Steve Carell (mostly just because of The Office). And I thought they were both funny. It did have two scary parts where Will did get a little worried, that involved a scary bird. But for the most part it was good for the kids. Even Kyanna paid attention to it.

Comments

stephschmidt said…
How fun to take the kids to the movie! I've been thinking of taking Dallin to it; sounds like I might need to!
Deanne Hill said…
I thought the movie was really cute too. We took the kids to see it at the Drive-In because kids 12 and under are free and we don't like to spend so much money taking them all to the "real" theater. It was so nice that way because we didn't have to worry about Sophie being loud or running around. You should look into that up there for next time! :) Fun for all!

Popular Posts