Moab Redrock Relay

A couple of weeks ago Brett and I had the opportunity to run in a relay race with some of our friends!! It was so much fun! The race was down in Moab and was a 70 mile race ran among 6 people. We ran with our good friends the Woods and a couple of my friends. We did awesome! Other than being hot it seriously was a blast!

My first leg was 71/2 miles and my second was 3 miles all up hill! And might I mention that I ran it almost 14 weeks pregnant and I passed 8 people!!
Here is an awesome view. Brett had the hardest legs...I can't remember his exact mileage but it was tough...but of course he did great!
I love one day races.... You are done in a day and you aren't totally exhausted! I am sure going to miss all of this, this summer. Oh we'll I can always plan next summer!

Comments

Popular Posts