Jenna got a Haircut

And she was not very happy about it! It took A LOT of bribing including that Aunt Heather would do it, I bought her a freaking toy, and she had to sit on Mimi's lap while getting it cut! Lots of demands!

The battles that we had everyday where pretty epic!! It had to be done! I think it's the most adorable hair I have ever seen. At first I don't think she really loved it but now that she has realized how easy it is to do and that everyone loves it she really does like it! Might keep it this way for a long time although it will get pretty pricey with all the bribes!



Comments

Kristi S. said…
So so cute! She is just such a cute girl! And she looks so much like Will to me too! (Not that Will looks like a girl, or vice versa, but they just have the same face--which fits each of them so well!)

Popular Posts