Fall BreaK

 This year fall break just happen to fall at the same time as Brett's meetings in Provo. So we decided that we were going to go with Dad and hang out in Provo while he was at his meetings. I LOVE spending time with my kids like this. No real agenda just kind of do what we are going to do. Really the highlight for the kiddies is staying in a hotel, swimming in the hotel, and eating breakfast at the hotel. But we did leave the hotel also. We went and saw Hotel Transylvania  Best part since it was not fall break in Provo there was only three other people at the movie!
 Both days we went to the park for a picnic lunch. The weather was awesome!
 We also had fun when Dad was off work. We went to a place called Hee-Haw farms it was fun. The kids loved this big slide. I had fun too until Brett came up to me and said we need to go right now. Alarmed I asked him why and he said cause the slide put a huge hole in the butt of my pants!

 Hayride and picking out pumpkins (which we didn't need but was part of the deal)
 Then we hurried home Friday cause our cousins were coming to visit for the weekend. On Sat. we went to Goblin Valley which is always so much fun with kids they always have a blast and get so worn  out. Will wanted me to take of pictures of him on this right cause he thought it looked like a duck.
 All the cousins! Had fun exploring and even played a little hide and go seek. And again had amazingly warm weather for the middle of October!

It was a great fall break. I was sad when it was time to go back to school :(

Comments

Popular Posts