First Day of School and Flight to Moab

I am so sad that summer is OVER! We had such a great time...I think we may have made up for last summer at least I hope.




Can you believe she started school!


So on Labor Day we had this amazing opportunity. Our neighbor is a pilot and he flies to Moab for scenic tours. He had some extra seats on Monday and asked if we wanted to go with him. I have to admit I was REALLY nervous and almost didn't go. But I know this is morbid but I though well if the plane crashes at least we will all die together:) But of course we didn't crash and well I am SO glad that I went it was really neat seeing the scenery from Price to Moab. It really was a great experience!

Brett sat in the co-pilot seat and even flew the plane for a little while.


I thought maybe the kids would be nervous like me...but there weren't. Not even a little bit!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
I love how much you love having your kids home for the summer! You guys did have so much fun!! I can't believe Ky's old enough to be in school! Your kids are growing up way too fast! How fun to get to fly in the plane!!

Popular Posts