HE Won! He WON!


So remember FOREVER ago when I posted about Will's dinosaur made out of hundred legs for Price's 100th Birthday........well he won! He was presented with a certificate and a 50 dollar saving bond, that the Mayor of Price gave to him. It was SO cool! I was a proud Momma. Now it will be on display until September at City Hall so you can go have a look at his masterpiece.


It has also been on display at for the last month at a business on Main Street. I can't remember what it the name is some flower shop. !



Another side note.... I got a new job down here. I am working in the ER and I LOVE it! I love it for many reason. 1. I don't have to drive up to Salt Lake every week or every other week. 2. the shift is from 4 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. so I am home with the kids all day and then Brett comes home and takes them when I leave. They go to sleep at 8 so I am only really gone from them for like 4 hours. No babysitters! 3. It's kind of exciting and kind of fun to learn something new...and there is a ALOT to learn. But I have been really enjoying it.



Also Kyanna broke her arm a couple of weeks ago. And believe it or not I don't have a picture of her. GEEZ I need to get right on that. She fell backwards on my parents fireplace hearth. She has had a cast on for 3 weeks now and we go back to the Dr. tomorrow and she will get that one off and a shorter one on. I'll take a picture tomorrow :)


That's about all that's been going on. We are busy but we a loving it down here it Price. And we LOVE to have visitors so come see us!

Comments

Dan and Ang said…
Congrats, Will! I'm so glad you took a video of him getting his award - it was fun to see! Wish we could've been there for it. :)
Cynthia said…
Well that is A LOT going on! Congratulations on the big win! It's about time playing with Legos earns some money.

Very cool about the new job- the faster pace and diversity of cases in the ER ought to be interesting.

Poor little girly!
Moores said…
Congratulations to Will!! That is very exciting! His smile is priceless!

How exciting that you were able to get a job down here! It will be so much nicer for you to not have to drive up north!
Steph said…
That is so awesome that Will won, and that he got that award and everything! And I'm so glad that you're liking your new job!

Popular Posts