Yup it's true...

Well we aren't technically supposed to say anything but..... since the secret is out among those who really aren't supposed to know but have been sworn to secrecy I figure I might as well let everyone know. Anyways I can tell just not Brett. However if you do work at the D.I. please don't say anything. But yes it is true.....
Where you might ask? This is where.....


It will be good I think. It's only two hours away. I am not going to actually say WHY we are moving yet, but I am sure you can all make a pretty good guess.
So our house will soon be up for sale, maybe, we might still rent it out and hopefully in a couple of months we will ALL be down there. Wish us luck!
I promise to post more details when I can :)

Comments

The Pea said…
Congratulations!! That is WAY exciting!
Deanne Hill said…
O.K.! I'm obviously not in the loop! Good for you! I had to look up where in the state that was, cause I really had never heard of it before- He he he!
stephschmidt said…
Congratulations you guys! I'm so happy for you, but so sad for me and Dallin! Good luck with everything! I'm here if I can help with anything :)
Dan and Ang said…
Congrats! I'm excited for you guys - I think it'll be a fun adventure!
Camille said…
That is so fun. I love moving. :)
Cynthia said…
Wow! That is exciting for you guys. I am assuming good things are coming your way and prompting the move.

I would NOT recommend renting your house out unless you absolutely have no other choice. The only way it makes sense financially to be a landlord is if you don't need the income from the rent to cover the cost of the property. Sell the house if you can- you don't need the extra stress if you can avoid it.

Popular Posts